It helps you record smooth, clear screen videos with its free, stable, high-quality screen recorder for Android. The DU Recorder provides an easy way to record screen videos, such as game videos, video calls, live shows, and more, with a variety of features such as screen capture, video recorder, video editor, and no rooting required!
Aspects to consider:
- You don't have to pay anything in-app, it's totally free.
- Recording time is not limited, no root is required.
- Video quality: 1080p, 12Mbps, 60FPS.
- Interfaces are available in more than 20 languages.
These are the key features:
Recording of screens
With DU Recorder, you can record your screen smoothly and steadily. You can easily record popular mobile game videos, video calls with family and friends, and live shows on apps such as Periscope and Bigo Live with this screen recorder! The following free features are included in DU Recorder:
- There are many resolutions, frame rates, and bit rates available; HD video is supported.
- Recording of the screen can be paused or resumed.
- Facecam (front camera) enabled.
- Sound from outside should be recorded.
- The floating window or notification bar can be used to control screen recording; the floating window can be hidden to record frameless video.
- In the screen recording, display click operations.
- Stop recording the screen by shaking the device.
- Internal storage or SD card are alternatives to external storage.
- Drawing with a brush on a touchscreen.
- Download videos and screenshots using a Wi-Fi-connected computer.
- Record your screen as a GIF with a GIF recorder.
- With DU Recorder, you can Livestream your screen to YouTube, Facebook, and Twitch.
Editor of videos
You can create better videos with DU Recorder's video editing functions. Using the screen recorder, you can easily edit videos as follows:
- Remove the middle part of the video by trimming it.
- Video merging: Creating a single video from multiple videos.
- Music can be added to the video as a background.
- The volume of the video can be adjusted.
- Subtitles can be added to videos.
- An intro and an outro should be added to the video.
- Vertical videos should have a background picture.
- Video speed can be changed.
- Videos should be rotated.
- Videos should be cropped.
- GIF conversion.
Screen broadcasting is possible with DU Recorder on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitch. Stream gameplay to show off your skills, or watch movies, shows, and sports events to share what you love! To help you live stream easily, DU Recorder provides these features:
- High-quality streaming with broadcast resolution settings.
- Setting the privacy level for live streams.
- Comments from the audience in real-time.
- Livestreaming with the front camera is possible.
- You can use many YouTube live tools to improve your Livestream: donations, subscriptions, donation goals, message robots, etc.
Editing screenshots and images
In addition to recording videos, DU Recorder lets you capture screenshots and edit images. One-click is all it takes to take a screenshot with DU Recorder. A single hand is all you need. Double-pressing and holding are no longer necessary. Easy and quick! In addition to sharing screenshots, you can stitch and crop local images using in-app editing tools.
Record anything on your Android screen with DU Recorder. In addition to recording the video, the app includes an editing tool so that you can edit it afterward.
The app's settings allow you to adjust the video's quality including the frames per second (up to 60 FPS), the video output (up to 1080p), and the quality of the video (up to 12Mbps). The recording does not require rooting.
It's time to edit your video after you've adjusted all the options. The video can be cropped and linked together, music can be added in the background, and volume can be adjusted. As soon as you're done, save the video to your smartphone's memory or share it directly over social media.
Record everything and anything on your smartphone screen with DU Recorder, a powerful video recording tool. Only over 4MB for all those features.