With the Yu-Gi-Oh! the mobile app, you can enjoy the game on the go!
Take your Dueling skills to the next level!
At any time, anywhere! Duels are about to begin!
Play Yu Gi Oh! With the official Yu-Gi-Oh! license, Konami developed Duel Links, a card-dueling game based on the popular TV series of the same name. An authorization. In comparison to its previous version, Duel Generations, this new installment for Android features a stunning redesign.
Play Yu Gi Oh! As you play and defeat your opponents, you will unlock hundreds of cards. These cards include a number of familiar TV series characters, as well as some new ones. Along with some new friends, you will find old friends like the Black Mage or the White Dragon with Blue Eyes.
The franchise's previous installments also feature Yu-Gi-Oh! Various game modes are available in Duel Links, including facing off against the computer or another player online. A deck of cards must of course be ready before you begin a fight. There is probably no other part of the game as important as this.
This is Yugi-Oh! A card-dueling game based on the anime series, Duel Links is incredibly fun and polished. Regardless of your Yu-Gi-Oh experience, this game is incredibly enjoyable despite not having seen the series before.
The Guidelines For "Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links" Are As Follows::
- For beginners, the rules are easy to learn and the controls are simple!
- If you are not familiar with how to use your cards, don't worry. Once your cards are activated, the game will let you know!
- Even Duelists with only 3-6 months of Duel Links experience have become champions among the 3 million players who have participated in past World Championships.
- "Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links" is an online dueling game where you can compete for the top spot!
These features include:
Beginners will find the following features helpful:
- You can hone your skills by completing the in-game missions, even if you are a beginner.
- The various features in this game will help you learn the basics of playing cards and Dueling techniques.
Here is a guide for beginners:
- In addition to learning the basic rules, you can earn Gems by completing quizzes!
- No matter how little you know about deck building, don't worry. We have an auto-build option to help you. We will build the Deck based on the cards you want to use, and the rest of the deck will synergize with them!
- The Auto-Duel feature can be used if you're unsure of how to use your deck.
- The ranked duels mode is a PvP mode, but do not be alarmed! Duelists who are close to your skill level will be matched with you!
- There are tons of rewards to be had in the early stages of the game, including Gems and Card Exchange Tickets!
- As part of the in-game event, you can also get the Egyptian God Cards "Slifer the Sky Dragon" and "Obelisk the Tormentor"!
There are two types of offline battles:
- You can battle your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! characters! Globalization.
- Get various items by completing stage missions.
- A game store is available for you to purchase cards!
There are many Yu-Gi-Oh! characters and monsters to choose from:
- There are more than a dozen characters you can battle from the whole series, including Yami Yugi, Seto Kaiba, Jaden Yuki, Yusei Fudo, Yuma Tsukumo, and Yuya Sakaki!
- The original cast members provide voiceovers!
- By completing certain missions, you can play as them!
- The Summoning of ace monsters is enhanced with epic 3D cutscenes!
- With monsters such as "Dark Magician" and "Blue-Eyes White Dragon", you can become the most powerful Dueling Master.
Battles online with other players:
- Play against other Duelists using their special decks of battle.
- Play against players around the world in PVP battles!
- Become the King of Games by climbing the rankings!
In order to edit a deck, follow these steps:
- Create a powerful battle deck by collecting cards! Added cards will be added in the future!
- Build and edit your trusty Deck using the cards that you collect in the game!
-"Yu-Gi-Oh!": Yami Yugi, Seto Kaiba, Joey Wheeler, Yami Marik, and so on
-"Yu-Gi-Oh! THE DARK SIDE OF DIMENSIONS": Aigami, Sera, and so on
-"Yu-Gi-Oh! GX": Jaden Yuki, Chazz Princeton, Zane Truesdale, and so on
-"Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's": Yusei Fudo, Jack Atlas, Kalin Kessler, and so on
-"Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL": Yuma Tsukumo and Astral, Tori Meadows, Bronk Stone, and so on
-"Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V": Yuya Sakaki, Zuzu Boyle, Gong Strong, etc.
From 1996 to present, SHUEISHA Inc.'s "WEEKLY SHONEN JUMP" has serialized "Yu-Gi-Oh!" a manga created by Kazuki Takahashi. In addition to trading cards, Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd. offers console games based on the manga "Yu-Gi-Oh!".