Any video file stored on your Android device can be converted into an audio file using MP3 Video Converter, which you can play with any music or audio player.
Video formats supported by MP3 Video Converter include 3GP, FLV, and MP4. Additionally, you can select the sound quality of the final MP3 or AAC file when converting videos. If you choose a low bit rate, the file size can be drastically reduced.
You can also modify the metadata of any audio file created with MP3 Video Converter, including the title, artist, and album fields.
Easy-to-use MP3 Video Converter makes it easy to convert videos between MP3 formats. Any video file that you have on your computer can be converted into an audio file, including YouTube videos (this is easy with TubeMate).
Video and audio files can be converted, resized, and trimmed with MP3 Video Converter. Information about the bitrate, size, and metadata
- Provides support for a variety of video formats (MP4, 3GP, WEBM, WMV, FLV, etc.)
- Multiple audio formats are supported (MP3, AAC, OGG, etc.)
- The ability to edit meta information (title, album, artist) is supported.
A fast MP3 converter and cutter for Android is the 'Video MP3 Converter. Fast and easy conversion, cutting, resizing, and ringtone creation! The album cover of your music can now be changed!
An MP3 conversion test was performed on a Galaxy S7 with a song that was 3:50 in length.
- 'Video mp3 Converter': 14.2 sec
- 'A' mp3 converter: 56.2 sec
- 'B' mp3 converter: 46.4 sec
- 'C' mp3 converter: 53.2 sec
Provides support for a variety of media types:
- MP4, 3GP, WEBM, WMV, FLV, and WEBM have supported video formats.
- MP3, AAC, and OGG are supported as audio formats.
Metadata can be edited for MP3 files.